The answer depends on whether you are turning in a new application for the first time or after having a break in benefit services, or you have already been approved and are receiving benefits. We'll start with the easier one first.
Already approved and receiving benefits
- Regardless of the benefit service(s) you're receiving, you will receive your benefits the 1st day of each month.
- Didn't receive your benefits this month? Watch your mail for a notice, or contact us.
- Want to know the balance on your EBT card? Call the number listed on the back of your card (1-888-432-4328) or go online to www.idahoquestcard.com.
Applying for the first time or after a break in services
- When you start receiving benefits depends on the services you requested and when you applied in the month.
- You will receive a notice telling you when your benefits start.
- If you applied in an office, you will receive your Quest EBT card at that time and your benefits will be ready for you by the time you receive your approval notice.
- If you applied by mail, you will receive your Quest EBT or Medicaid card in the mail and your benefits will be ready for you when you receive your approval notice.
- Medicaid cards are always mailed regardless of whether you apply in an office or by mail.
Didn't receive your card or benefits?
If you received an approval notice, but did not receive your card, benefits, or both, call us at 1-877-456-1233.
If you need a replacement card or want to check the balance of your Quest EBT card, visit the following pages: