Promoting and protecting the health and safety of all Idahoans
Español    About Us    Contact Us    Careers   

Custody and Visitation

Child Support Services is dedicated to ensuring that children receive financial and medical support from parents. Unfortunately, while we realize that children need parents’ involvement and emotional support, we are unable to help parents resolve custody and visitation issues. 


When Court-Ordered Visitation is Denied
Child Support can provide to you legal forms to enforce a visitation order on your own (referred to as "pro se").  These forms are filed with the court in a request to suspend a parent's license for denying court-ordered visitation.  You can either complete this process on your own or hire a private attorney to help you.  Click here to obtain these forms. 

To get other free legal forms to obtain a legal change in custody or to have your child support order modified, visit the Idaho Court Assistance Office website.


Contact Child Support Services:

Mail your Child Support payments:

Toll free: 1-800-356-9868
Boise area: 334-2479 
Fax: (855) 349-2408
e-mail Child Support Services

Idaho Child Support Receipting Services
P.O. Box 70008
Boise, Idaho  83707-0108