Promoting and protecting the health and safety of all Idahoans
Español    About Us    Contact Us    Careers   

Locating a Parent

If you have lost contact with the other parent, Child Support Services may be able to help. 

Child Support Services uses a powerful automated information system working 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help your family. When a parent’s address or employment information is missing or incorrect, the information system automatically accesses information from agencies such as:

  • Department of Health and Welfare;
  • Department of Labor;
  • National Directory of New Hires;
  • Department of Transportation; and
  • Federal Parent Locator Service.

Child Support Services also has a team of professionals who are skilled at researching parents’ information.

You Can Ask for the Other Parent’s Address
You can ask Child Support Services to provide the other parent’s address to you. Child Support Services will notify the other parent of the request and ask for written authorization to release the requested information. Upon receipt of the written authorization, Child Support Services will provide to you the other parent's address.

If you have questions, contact Child Support Services at 1-800-356-9868.

Contact Child Support Services:

Mail your Child Support payments:

Toll free: 1-800-356-9868
Boise area: 334-2479 
Fax: (855) 349-2408
e-mail Child Support Services

Idaho Child Support Receipting Services
P.O. Box 70008
Boise, Idaho  83707-0108