To create a new account, you will need to have your date of birth, social security number, and email address available in addition to your first and last name.
You will also be asked to create a user name, password and select a security question.
The secure Child Support website allows you to:
- view payment history for up to the last 24 months
- update your address
- and update your contact information
You will need to login or create a new account if you do not already have one.
How to Create a New Child Support Online Account
Creating an account requires you to provide your social security number (SSN), create a Username and password, and provide an answer to a security question. This will ensure that you are a valid user (that you have a case in our system) and that your information is secure.
- Click the “Click to Launch and Create Account” button, or “Create a New Account” to launch the secure site. The Create a New Account – Step 1 page opens.
- On the Create a New Account – Step 1 page, enter as much information as possible, completing all required fields—marked with a red asterisk (*)— then click the REGISTER button. The Verify Registration – Step 2 page opens.
- On the Verify Registration – Step 2 page, double-check the information you entered and do one of the following:
- To complete the registration, click the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button. The Registration Complete – Step 3 page opens. From here, you can print the page and proceed to login to your new account.
- To edit the information you entered, click the GO BACK button. The previous screen will open so that you can edit the information.
- To cancel the Create a New Account process, click the CANCEL button. This cancels the process and removes all information you entered.
Once you have completed the registration, you will receive an email confirmation with your login and password information. Keep this confirmation email in a safe place.
By accessing and using this government website, you have consented to system monitoring for law enforcement and other purposes. Unauthorized use or access into this website may subject you to State and Federal criminal prosecution and penalties, as well as civil penalties.