About the re-evaluation process
- The Department will send you a notification 30 to 60 days before your evaluation period ends.
- The notice includes instructions for you to follow in order to successfully complete your re-evaluation. It is important that you follow the instructions within the timelines specified in your re-evaluation notice.
- If you do not complete all of the steps in your re-evaluation notice before the end of your evaluation period, your benefits will end.
- If you have questions, or need to complete your re-evaluation interview, call 1-877-456-1233.
How to avoid interruption and delays in benefit services
- Complete your re-evaluation by following the steps listed on the notice that is mailed to you. Failure to follow all of the instructions on the notice may result in your benefits being delayed or discontinued.
- If you missed any of the deadlines for providing information or calling us, contact us as soon as possible.
What to do if your benefits already stopped
- If your benefits stopped because you did not complete the re-evaluation process, you must re-apply.