Promoting and protecting the health and safety of all Idahoans
Español    About Us    Contact Us  
Moving out of state?

If you or another household member is moving out of Idaho, we need to know.  You may not receive benefit services from the State of Idaho while living in another state.  Let us know when you're moving (or when you moved) and tell us your new address.  We will then update our system and send you a closure notice so you can apply for benefits in your current state.  Here's how to tell us that you're moving out of state:

Phone icon.

Call us at: 1-877-456-1233 (toll free)

Computer icon.

Email us at:

Mail/envelop icon.

Mail us at:
Self Reliance Programs
PO Box 83720
Boise, ID  83720-0026