The Idaho Viral Hepatitis Prevention Program partners with the Northwest AIDS Education Training Center (NW AETC) to coordinate “Integrating Viral Hepatitis Into Your Work” trainings for health care providers in select areas of the state. Classes are offered on a limited basis and participation in the trainings is free.
Please access the Family Planning, STD, and HIV Program's Training webpage to find out if there are any "Integrating Viral Hepatitis Into Your Work" trainings currently scheduled.
For information on getting an "Integrating Viral Hepatitis Into Your Work" scheduled in your region, please call the Idaho Viral Hepatitis Prevention Coordinator at (208) 334-5518.
The Idaho Viral Hepatitis Prevention Program also provides healthcare providers with helpful toolkits that provide information on:
- Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C: Who to Test
- Hepatitis B and C: Patient Self-Administered Risk Assessment
- Hepatitis B: Testing and Serology
- Hepatitis B: Billing and Diagnosis Codes
- Hepatitis C: Testing and Serology
- Hepatitis C: Billing and Diagnosis Codes
- Evaluation and Management
Click link below to access the Provider Toolkit:
IDAHO HEPATITIS B AND C MEDICAL PROVIDER TOOLKIT
A limited number of hardcopy Provider Toolkits are also available. Please call (208) 334-5518 for more information.