Develop and maintain an active, engaged and collaborative network of partners working together to positively impact youth wellness across the state of Idaho.
- Amplify efforts
- Support others
- Share funding, information and resources
About Idaho Dairy Council:
- Promote partner youth wellness programs and initiatives
- Increase access and participation in schools meals, with a specific focus on closing the gap in participation in school breakfast programs
- Increase access to nutrient-rich snacks and food at school (vending, school stores, concessions, etc) and at home
- Increase the quality and quantity of physical education and activity opportunities for youth
- Support events and annual conferences focused on youth wellness
Idaho Dairy Council (IDC) is passionate in the work they do for Idaho's dairy farm families because they care about feeding the world with safe and nutritious food. IDC works to be conveners for youth wellness and bring organizations together. We inspire trust in dairy as a foundation for wellness. We are proud to provide continuing education opportunities, grants/funding opportunities and scientific, research-based curriculum and resources, at no-cost to Idaho's health and education professionals state-wide.