Click image below to access the Adult Schedule, by Vaccine and Age Group:
Click image below to access the Recommended Immunizations Indicated for Adults Based on Medical and Other Indications:
Click image below to access the Adult Contraindications and Precautions:
Current Vaccine Information Statements (VIS)
What Do Dates & Interim Mean?
The date, in red, next to each VIS is the most recent version.
- The Interim version is to be used until the final version is available.
See What's New to learn when the final version should be available.
Note: Federal law allows up to 6 months for a new VIS to be used.
CDC maintains a current English language VIS for each vaccine. You and your patients can:
View and display the web page
- Download and print the PDF file
- Import the RTF (text) file into an electronic system
- View on a smartphone, tablet or other web-accessible mobile device
Multi-, Routine-, & Non-Routine-Vaccine VISs
- Multiple Vaccines (DTaP, Hib, Hepatitis B, Polio, and PCV13)(11/5/15)UPDATED
This VIS may be used in place of the individual VISs for DTaP, Hib, Hepatitis B, Polio, and PCV13 when two or more of these vaccines are administered during the same visit. It may be used for infants through children receiving their routine 4-6 year vaccines.
Content provided and maintained by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please see our system usage guidelines and disclaimer.
“Vaccinate Adults” quarterly publication