Is Substance Use Interfering With Your Life?
Access to Recovery (ATR 4) is a federally funded program that provides access to substance use treatment and recovery support services. You may be eligible for ATR 4 services if any of the following applies to you:
- You are a Veteran, regardless of your discharge status, who is unable to access VA benefits;
- You are experiencing homelessness;
- You are at risk of homelessness in the next 30 days; or
- You are a victim of domestic violence.
Services available include:
- Outpatient treatment (individual, group, and family counseling)
- Safe and sober housing
- Drug testing
- Transportation for treatment or recovery services
- Life skills
- Recovery coaching
Macklemore Discusses Drug Abuse
To check your eligibility for ATR 4, call (800) 922-3406
and tell them you are interested in receiving services through the ATR 4 program. You will recieve a short screening to determine your financial eligibility as well as an assessment of your treatment needs.
For more information about the ATR 4 program, please contact Crystal Campbell at (208) 334-6506 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Macklemore talks about how his battle with drug abuse affected his creativity and his relationships, and how he got on the road to recovery.
From Rx to Heroin
Get More: www.mtvu.com
Nearly half of young people who inject heroin start by using prescription medication.
Click on the link below to follow Katie's journey from a sports injury to recovery.
If you have a recovery story you'd like to share, please contact Crystal Campbell at (208) 334-6506 or email at email@example.com.