- 5/13/2013 - Preparing for WITS Implementation FAQs part 3: As you continue to prepare for WITS Implementation, the Help Desk staff wants to keep in contact with you to assure a smooth transition.
WITS FAQs – Part 3
- 4/17/2013 - Preparing for WITS Implementation FAQs part 2: As you continue to prepare for WITS Implementation, the Help Desk staff wants to keep in contact with you to assure a smooth transition. Read more...
WITS FAQs – Part 2
- 3/28/2013 - Preparing for WITS Implementation FAQs part 1: As you continue to prepare for WITS Implementation, the Help Desk staff wants to keep in contact with you to assure a smooth transition. Read more...
WITS FAQs - Part 1
- 2/22/2013 - WITS Implementation: Timeline and toolkit: Beginning July 1, 2013, all SUD network providers will be required to utilize WITS as their billing record to track and submit claims for payment. Read more...
WITS Implementation Toolkit
WITS Training Timelines
WITS Training Calendar
- 12/18/2012 - WITS and Electronic Health Records (EHR): Idaho is in the process of implementing WITS by July 1, 2013. WITS will provide an electronic data system for Idaho’s SUD provider network. Read more…
SUD Provider eManuals
Quick Start Guides
As many of you are aware, WITS has a monthly update which is referred to as a release. In each release, previously identified errors known as bugs are corrected along with enhancements which include system changes and modifications.
Help Desk - WITS users may contact the WITS help desk via email at DBHWITSHD@DHW.IDAHO.GOV or by calling the central WITS help desk phone line at (208) 332-7316.
WITS help desk support is available to answer calls Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MST.
What is the WITS/GAIN Interface?
The WITS/GAIN (Global Appraisal of Individual Needs) interface is unique to Idaho. The interface allows identified providers to access GAIN Assessment tools through the WITS system. Identified users have the ability to administer, edit, and save the GAIN Quick, GAIN Short Screener and/or the GAIN-I in the WITS system.
Idaho Department of Health and Welfare
Idaho Department of Correction
Idaho Department of Juvenile Corrections
Idaho Supreme Court
What is IWUG?
The Idaho WITS User Group (“IWUG”) is made up of staff in provider agencies and state agencies that have been trained in the use of WITS as an electronic health record. The IWUG holds a conference every other Thursday at 11:00 a.m. to assist users in provider agencies as well as staff at the Idaho Supreme Court, Idaho Department of Correction and Idaho Department of Juvenile Corrections in identifying issues and asking questions. Each IWUG conference covers a WITS update on state agencies, provider progress, critical bugs and announcements, and a short training on a specific module in WITS. All agencies will be included in the IWUG following participation in core training.
IWUG Call Minutes