All Ryan White Part B/ADAP services
1. Must be HIV positive
2. Have an Idaho address and reside in the state
3. Income at or below 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPL)
4. Not an inmate of the State, or Federal Corrections system (Individuals are not eligible for services if they are in the State or Federal Corrections system).
ADAP (AIDS Drug Assistance Program) and payment of HIV Monitoring Labs
1. No insurance/underinsured for coverage of medications and labs
2. Client must receive Medical Case Managed by a Part B or Part C Provider
Clients who intentionally provide information which is misleading or fraudulent for the purposes of obtaining benefits through Ryan White Part B funding may be immediately removed from the participation in the program with the possibility of legal action taken.
To ensure individuals meet eligibility requirements for Idaho Ryan White Part B/ADAP services and to ensure the program is in compliance with applicable federal policies and state rules.
Federal Reference: Ryan White
HRSA/HAB Program Policy Notice No. 97-01
State Rule Reference: Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Administrative Rules 16.02.05, Rules Governing Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Related Services