Idaho recognizes that the stress of responding to the COVID-19 pandemic put you — healthcare professionals, first responders, and other frontline professionals — at an increased risk for experiencing secondary traumatic stress reactions. We are here to help.
Benefit Navigation Services
- Benefit navigation services and guidance to available resources, accessible 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday - Thursday, and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (MT) Friday
- 24 hour, 7-day-a-week access to telephonic crisis counselors
5-Session Professional Assistance Program
- Sessions are available via telehealth services or, when appropriate given social distancing measures, face-to-face. Sessions can be individual, couples, or family counseling.
- A national, licensed, and credentialed provider network for appropriate access to urgent and non-urgent care.
- Substance use expertise and referrals for treatment of chemical dependency and other addictions.
- Online lifestyle tools and resources including legal, financial and identity theft information.