Promoting and protecting the health and safety of all Idahoans
Español    About Us    Contact Us    Careers   
 Announcements Minimize

CSS Transitioning to the US Bank ReliaCard - Monday, September 21, 2015

Current customers not enrolled in direct deposit will receive a new US Bank ReliaCard® Idaho Family Support Card in October.  New customers will receive their card in November.  This card replaces the current JP Morgan Chase Idaho Family Support Card.

We will continue to deposit payments onto your current card until November 1st.  Then, payments will deposit onto your new US Bank ReliaCard Family Support Card. 

Your current Idaho Family Support Card will remain active if you have any funds left on it. 

Please ensure your mailing address is current to prevent any delays in receiving your new card. 

Want more information?  Check out the Frequently Asked Questions



Child Support Services

By helping parents meet their obligations, Child Support Services enhances the well-being of children, promotes positive parental involvement, and improves the self-sufficiency of families. Child Support Services can help make sure children receive financial and medical support from both parents in a variety of ways.

Child Support Services Can Help You:

  • Locate the other parent;
  • Establish a legal relationship (paternity) between a child and his/her father;
  • Establish child support obligations;
  • Make sure child support is paid;
  • Make sure medical support is provided; and
  • Get a child support order changed.

Learn how you can apply for child support services, or view some Frequently Asked Questions.


The Employer Website is HERE!

What is the Employer Website?

The Employer Website is a place where an employer can create an account and respond to and manage Idaho Income Withholding Orders (IWO) and National Medical Support Notices (NMSN) online. This website will reduce paper consumption and the lag time typical in processing these documents via mail. The Employer Website will ultimately cut down on the amount of time it takes to get funds to Idaho’s children while saving you postage costs and processing time.

Do I have to have an employee with a Child Support case to use the website?

Yes. You must have at least one employee with a Child Support case.


What do I need to create an account?

To create an account, you will need the following:
  • A valid email address, phone number, and mailing address for your Payroll department
  • An IWO or NMSN you received in the mail
  • Your Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)  

Ready to get started?

Go to the For Employers page.
As always, we are very interested in getting your feedback and suggestions for any additional features that would enhance this website.  Please send us an email at CSWebHelp and let us know what you think.

Have You Been Laid-off?

Worried about paying your child support? We're providing you with information on how Child Support Services attaches unemployment benefits.  This information includes links to other agencies that may be able to help you find a job or find a better paying job and how to request a review of your Child Support order.   View Frequently Asked Questions...


Contact Child Support Services:

Mail your Child Support payments:

Toll free: 1-800-356-9868
Boise area: 334-2479 
Fax: (855) 349-2408
e-mail Child Support Services

Idaho Child Support Receipting Services
P.O. Box 70008
Boise, Idaho  83707-0108