Health Coverage Assistance has different programs that provide health coverage for individuals that fall between 0% and 400% of the Federal Poverty Limits.
- Children under age 19
- Parents or other related adults with children under age 19
- Pregnant women
- Women diagnosed with breast or cervical cancer
- People aged 65 or older
- People who are blind or disabled (using Social Security criteria)
Advance Payment of Premium Tax Credit (APTC)
- Tax filer (if married, must file a joint tax return)
- Have income between 100%-400% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Not eligible for any other Federally assisted health care program (Medicare, VA, Medicaid)
- Have Legally Present immigration status
- Not be eligible or receiving employer sponsored insurance
- Idaho's online self-service website
- View information about the benefits you receive
- Apply for Health Coverage Assistance
To learn more about these Health Coverage Assistance Programs visit the following pages:
To receive Health Coverage Assistance, certain eligibility requirements must be met in areas such as citizenship/immigration status, income, resources, work requirements, and other criteria based on your household’s circumstances and on the specific program you may qualify for.
There are various options available to apply for health coverage assistance:
For more information, call 1-877-456-1233.