Stakeholder involvement is acquired through various committees and workgroups. The Money Follows the Person Demonstration Program has workgroups comprised of Idaho Department of Health and Welfare staff, consumers and their families, providers, community advocates, and others. Each workgroup addresses different areas of the program. They are:
- Outreach, Marketing and Education
- Participant, Recruitment, and Enrollment
- Benefits, Services, Consumer Supports, and Self Direction
- Informed Consent, and Guardianship
- Quality Assurance and Continuity of Care
The purpose of the workgroups is to involve the stakeholders in the demonstration while ensuring that all areas of the program are being addressed. The stakeholders will be responsible for assisting in recruitment of potential participants, marketing and outreach, training, making recommendations for program fundamentals, and quality assurance.