When you sign up for our app we capture the following information:
- Name, date of birth, and address of parent
- Name, date of birth, and address of child
- Whether your child's hearing has been screened (yes or no)
- What ear(s) failed the screening
- Whether you opt-in for data sharing with the Idaho Sounds Beginnings Program
If you choose to opt-in, the Idaho Sounds Beginnings Program will store this information. If you opt out, the data will be stored on your phone.
We use your name and address to create and maintain your account, send you important app updates, and respond to any inquiries you may have.
If you choose to opt-in and provide us with health information, we will use this information to provide personalized health recommendations and improve the overall experience of the app.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. All data is encrypted in transit and stored securely on our servers.
We do not share any of your personal information with third parties.