Get Help

Do you struggle with an addiction that you don’t want to tell anyone about?  Do you wish you could quit drinking every night?  Do you live in fear that you will lose your job or your family if things don’t change?  Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?  

Don’t lose hope, we can help!

The Department of Health and Welfare has different paths by which you may access treatment and recovery support services to help you find and maintain a life of recovery from substance use disorder. Substance use disorder treatment services are available from many providers in Idaho. Payment for services depend on your financial situation and whether you are eligible for Medicaid.

Find treatment today

If you are currently enrolled in Medicaid

To receive substance use disorder services, contact Magellan at 855-202-0973

If you are not currently enrolled in Medicaid

To receive health coverage through one of the Medicaid programs, there is an application process and eligibility requirements. To see if you qualify, apply for Medicaid now. 

If you are not eligible for Medicaid

If you aren’t Medicaid eligible, and have no other insurance, call Magellan of Idaho for access to services. All services offered by DBH are managed by our Managed Services Contractor (MSC) Magellan of Idaho.

Uninsured Idahoans seeking assistance are encouraged to call Magellan of Idaho at 1-855-202-0973

The beginning to your new way of life could just be a phone call away…

Idaho Treatment & Recovery Support Resource Map

Looking for substance use disorder (SUD) treatment and recovery support services? Go to the Treatment & Recovery Support Resource Map for publicly funded SUD resources in Idaho.

Magellan of Idaho
Magellan of Idaho manages the substance use disorder treatment and recovery support services network on behalf of DHW and helps Idahoans access the recovery services they need.