The Department of Health and Welfare is dedicated to protecting your confidential information.
Getting your information from the department
To give you quality care and services, we must ask for and keep records containing confidential information. We follow all local, state and federal laws regarding information you share with us. According to federal law, we are required to:
- Use and disclose confidential information as required by law
- Maintain the privacy of your information
- Give you a notice of our legal duties and privacy practices for your information
- Follow the terms of the Notice of Privacy Practices that are in effect
Your rights regarding your confidential information
- Review and copy your health information
- Ask us to make changes to your health information
- Ask us not to share your health information
- Have your health information delivered to you at a different mailing address
- Ask for a report of who received your health information and what it said
Get Your Information
Fill out a specific form available in .pdf format below or you can pick them up at your local department office. Forms must be returned to the department.
Oversees policies and procedures covering privacy and access to health information in department records.
450 W. State St.
Boise, ID 83720-0036