The Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) provides funding to Community Action Agencies for various services to individuals or households in need. Services are based on local community needs and may include housing, nutrition, or transportation assistance as well as employment, education, and emergency services.
Community Action Agencies serve every county in Idaho. If you are an individual or household in need, contact your local Community Action Agency for programs that are available to you.
With the support of CSBG funding, Idaho’s Community Action Network works toward common goals, such as:
- Helping low-income community members become more self-sufficient
- Improving the conditions in which low-income community members live
- Helping low-income community members own a stake in their community
- Encouraging partnerships among supporters and providers of services for low-income community members
- Increasing agencies’ capacity to achieve results
- Helping low-income community members, especially vulnerable populations, achieve their potential by strengthening family and other supportive systems
- Reside in the state of Idaho
- Meet the household income limits based on the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
October 1, 2022 – September 30, 2023 and represent 200% of the Poverty Income Guidelines
|EACH ADDITIONAL MEMBER||+ $786.67|