View Child Support Partner Resources

Partners team with Idaho Child Support Services to make sure Idaho children receive the support they deserve. Partners can view 24 months of child support history for tribes and housing authorities.

Partners: Here's how you support Idaho's kids

To partner with the department's Child Support Services you will first need to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between your organization and Idaho Child Support. You will also need a valid email address and a signed authorization of release from the client. 


If your organization is a subsidized housing authority and/or subsidized housing provider, download this MOU. If you are an indigent services provider, download this MOU.

You can download login instructions or FAQs to find out more about services for partners.

If you have any questions, or would like some help, contact Idaho Child Support Services at 800-356-9868 or email

Group of kids play tug of war in a park
Child Support Partner Portal
Child support partner website

The partner website is where housing authorities and tribal housing authorities can obtain payment history information online for clients who receive housing subsidies. This website reduces paper use and lag time typical in processing this information. You can obtain the most up-to-date payment history information directly from child support without involving a child support worker.