To apply for services or to determine eligibility for the Weatherization Assistance Program, contact your local Community Action Agency.
In order to qualify for the Weatherization Assistance Program, a family must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Live in Idaho
- One household member must be a US Citizen or a lawful permanent resident
- Show proof of identity
- Provide proof of utility expense
- Show proof of homeownership or have written permission for qualifying rental units
- Dwellings that have received weatherization services in the past 15 years are not eligible for a second benefit
- Meet certain income guidelines
Effective April 1, 2023 – March 31, 2024.
|EACH ADDITIONAL MEMBER||+ $856.67|