The WIC card is the new and improved way to shop for WIC foods. WIC cards have replaced paper checks. They work like debit cards - just swipe and enter a PIN (Personal Identification Number).
How does the WIC card work:
- Choose foods from the approved food list (the WICShopper app can help you know what foods are WIC approved)
- Let the cashier know you're using your WIC card
- Swipe your card and enter your 4-digit PIN
- Check the mid-purchase receipt that prints after you swipe your card. It shows what WIC will pay for.
- You can put back any items WIC didn't pay for or you can pay for those items separately
- Keep your receipt!
Food benefits rules:
- Benefits can be used the first day of the month at 12:01 a.m.
- Unused food benefits DO NOT carry over to the next month.
Call your WIC clinic if:
- You have questions about WIC foods or amounts
- You were not able to buy a food that you think is WIC approved
Call eWIC Customer Service at 1-844-892-3084 if:
- Your card is lost, stolen or damaged
- You need to reset or change your PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- You think your receipt doesn't match what you bought
Set your PIN (Personal Identification Number):
- Before using your eWIC card you must select and set a 4-digit PIN
- Set your PIN by calling WIC Customer Service at 1-844-892-3084 or by logging into www.ebtedge.com
Check your balance: