Terry Reilly Health Services is hosting a ribbon-cutting and open house for Caldwell Behavioral Health, 524 Cleveland Blvd., Suite 180, Caldwell, at 4 p.m. Wednesday, April 26. Attendees will be able to experience a walk-through tour that illustrates the concept of Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics in Idaho.
Idaho Gov. Brad Little, legislators from Canyon County, Caldwell city officials, and others will be in attendance.
This clinic system is one of four new regional CCBHCs established on the recommendation of Gov. Little and with approval of funding from the Idaho Legislature. In addition to Terry Reilly Health Services, Idaho has three community health systems that became Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSHA) /federal grant recipients in the fall of 2022:
- Heritage Health (based in the Coeur d’Alene area)
- Community Health Association of Spokane (CHAS Health expanding into the Lewiston area)
- Family Health Services (based in Twin Falls).
Idaho will use state funding to provide additional support for each of these four clinic systems, with plans next year to further expand the state network .
Terry Reilly Health Services is part of a coordinated effort to:
- Increase access to community-based mental health and substance use services
- Integrate behavioral health with physical health care
- Increase use of evidence-based practices
Terry Reilly is a community health center dedicated to providing affordable, accessible care to meet the needs of our community.
The Idaho Department of Health and Welfare is dedicated to strengthening the health, safety, and independence of Idahoans. Learn more at healthandwelfare.idaho.gov.