The Center of Excellence Mobile Response Team Competency Center was developed with a variety of disciplines to increase the capacity of MRT’s across Idaho to provide community based, best practice interventions in urban, rural and frontier areas throughout Idaho.
The Crisis MRT Competency Center is a group of subject matter experts (SMEs) who collaboratively create, provide, and share expertise, best practices, and support for Crisis MRT programs throughout Idaho.
As a competency center within the Center of Excellence, Crisis MRT commits to enhancing and expanding services available to Idahoans who are in crisis. Crisis MRT accomplishes this through comprehensive best-practice trainings, shared experiences, education, skills practice, and mentoring for mobile responders in Idaho.
The Crisis MRT competency center engages stakeholders in community collaborations to strengthen the crisis system of care throughout Idaho.
- Standardized best-practice MRT practitioner trainings
- 1:1 field coaching forMobile Response Teams
- Fidelity support; help providers meet fidelity
- Technical support
- Crisis Intervention Teams (CIT) training for Law Enforcement Officers
- Lead monthly community collaboratives (meetings between DBH, advocates, law enforcement, etc.) focused on the Idaho crisis system