Change a Marriage or Divorce Certificate

Use the forms and information on this page to request correction(s) of incorrect or missing information on a marriage or divorce certificate.

Request changes

Request corrections to any incorrect or missing information on your marriage or divorce certificate by downloading and completing the English Correction Request Form-M_D or Spanish Correction Request Form M_D. Detailed instructions are included with the form. Send the completed form along with any fees to:

Idaho Bureau of Vital Records and Health Statistics
PO Box 83720
Boise, ID 83720-0036

Request a change
Use the Correction Request Form for changes to a certificate