Participating families gain knowledge and skills to support their children’s health and well-being, ensuring a great start to life.
- Are you an expectant mother or have children under age 5? (Age restrictions are dependent on the program in your area.)
- Do you have a limited income? If you qualify for WIC, you will also qualify for home visiting.
- Are you open and interested to learn new things about being a parent and helping your child grow?
- Is there a program in your area? (Programs may not be available in all areas of the state.)
Home visiting program offices
Find the home visiting program in your area of the state.
1. Panhandle Health District (Boundary, Bonner, Kootenai, Benewah, Shoshone)
3. Southwest District Health (Adams, Washington, Payette, Gem, Canyon, Owyhee)