The Idaho Child Support program offers a variety of payment methods to make it easier for you to make or receive your payments.
|Payment Method||payment type||one-time payments||re-occurring payments||fee amount||processing time|
|access idaho portal||Credit/Debit Cards||Yes||Yes||$7||1-2 days|
|SMI portal||Credit/Debit Cards||Yes||No||2.5%||2-4 days|
|SMI portal||Mobile Pay||Yes||No||2.5%||2-4 days|
|SMI portal||Bank Transfer||Yes||Yes||Free||2-4 days|
|wage withholding||Bank Transfer||Yes||Yes||Free||2-4 days|
|wage withholding||Credit/Debit Cards||Yes||No||2.5%||2-4 days|
|Credit/Debit Cards||Yes||No||2.5%||2-4 days|
ID CS Receipting Services
|Check or Mail Order||Yes||No||Free||5-7 days|
You can receive child support payments directly into your bank account, or you can choose to receive payments on the Family Support Card. Child Support Services distributes a payment within two business days after it was received. If another parent misses a payment, or pays later than expected, Child Support Services waits until a payment arrives to send the funds.
- If Child Support Services has your email address, they will email you when a payment is sent to your financial institution. Check with your financial institution to see when payments are deposited.
- You can sign up for direct deposit by completing the Direct Deposit form.
- Your Family Support card works like a debit card. To reset your PIN or access number, or check the account balance call 1-888-295-6850. You can check your balance at MyAccount.
- Child support funds cannot be put on an EBT card (also known as a SNAP card).
- Some fees are associated with using a Family Support card.