Manage my AABD Cash

You will use an Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card with your AABD cash benefits on it. 

Using your EBT card

A complete list of restrictions and more information about how to use your benefits will be provided to you when you complete your application and are determined eligible, or when you receive your benefit card.

  • You'll receive an EBT card the first time you apply and are approved.
  • If anything changes with your AABD, including if you stop receiving benefits for some time, it will be automatically reflected on your EBT benefits, so you won't need to get a new card.
  • Report any name changes and change of address right away, because your card might not be accepted at shopping locations if your card information does not match.
  • If you lose your card, call the FIS card customer service line at 888-432-4328 to request a new one. Local offices will not issue a replacement card.
  • To check the balance on your EBT card, call the number listed on the back of your card, 888-432-4328, or go online to


Grandmother holding baby
Manage your EBT card
To view the current balance on your EBT card, review past transactions, and find other helpful information, visit ebtEDGE
Required re-evaluations

When receiving AABD, you are required to re-evaluate periodically. When your household is due for recertification, the Department will notify you and provide you with the necessary forms required to complete the process.

Reporting changes

You are responsible for reporting any changes to your household circumstances that may impact your eligibility to receive benefit services, or the amount of benefits you receive. 

Let us know when:

  • Your name changes
  • Your address changes
  • Someone joins or leaves the household
  • A change in marital status