Promoting and protecting the health and safety of all Idahoans
Español    About Us    Contact Us  

Services for Partners is Here

Launch Services for Partners Button

What is Services for Partners? Services for Partners is a place where Housing Authorities and Tribal Housing Authorities can obtain payment history information online for clients who receive housing subsidies. This website reduces paper consumption and lag time typical in processing this information via mail. Now you can obtain the most up-to-date payment history information directly from Child Support without involving a Child Support worker!

What do I need to create an account?  To create an account, you will need the following:
  • A signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between your organization and Idaho Child Support.
  • A signed authorization of release from the client.
  • A valid email address.

Where can I get an MOU for my organization? For your convenience, you can download an MOU from this site. If your organization is a Subsidized Housing Authority and/or Subsidized Housing Provider, download this MOU. If you are an Indigent Services Provider, download this MOU

Where can I get more information on Services for Partners? You can download login instructions or FAQs to find out more about Services for Partners. As always, we are very interested in getting your feedback and suggestions for any additional features that would enhance this website.  Please send us an email at CSWebHelp and let us know what you think.   

Launch Services for Partners Portal