Promoting and protecting the health and safety of all Idahoans

Immunization Records

How to Get My Child's Immunization Record:

A copy of your child's immunization record may be obtained from his/her primary care provider’s office, the clinic that administered the vaccine(s), or any healthcare provider or facility with which he/she has an established medical relationship.

The website for the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention also provides information regarding lost or missing immunization records. Please click on the following link for further information and recommendations regarding immunization records:

Immunize Idaho