Training modules have been designed to assist with the application and understanding of the processes necessary for the provider group to assess, develop, implement, and evaluate aspects of the regulatory requirements relating to the population served.
Training resources for ICF/IID
- Completing CMS form 3070G
- Writing Acceptable Plans of Correction (PoC) "Under Construction"
- Person Centered Planning & Quality Improvement - Part 1
- Person Centered Planning & Quality Improvement - Part 2
- Regulation Bingo Game, with Answers "Under Construction"
- Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) - Updated 04/13/20
- QAPI Indicator Data Examples
- "Thinking is the Best Way to Travel"
- Culture of Safety
- Changes to IDAPA Rules - IHCA 7/2015
- Historical Timelines