Change a Death, Stillbirth, or Miscarriage Certificate

Use the forms and information on this page to request correction(s) of incorrect or missing information on a death, stillbirth, or miscarriage certificate.

Request changes

Request corrections to any incorrect or missing information on a death, stillbirth, or miscarriage certificate by downloading and completing the English Correction Request Form-Death or Spanish Correction Request Form-Death. Detailed instructions are included with the form. Send the completed form along with any fees to:

Idaho Bureau of Vital Records and Health Statistics
PO Box 83720
Boise, ID 83720-0036

Request a Change
Use the Correction Request Form for changes to a certificate