** Email Us **
We envision an accessible, holistic, and integrated behavioral health care system that cultivates and supports healthy lives and communities.
Promote advocacy, collaboration, education and policy development to create a seamless behavioral health delivery system.
- We believe prevention is key
- Recovery and resiliency is possible or everyone
- An informed system is an effective system
- Advocacy is all-inclusive
- Services should be accessible throughout the lifespan
- Services are provided in the least restrictive environment.
- Early intervention is cost effective and evidence-based
- System is accountable, transparent and sustainable
- Whole person whole health
- Recognize the rights and responsibilities of individuals and families
The BHPC will pursue the following body of work:
- Providing oversight and coordination of Regional Behavioral Health Boards
- Fulfilling reporting requirements
- Supporting the development of community crisis centers in each region
- Conducting a statewide assessment of prevention programs
- Assisting regions in setting up children’s subcommittees
- Educating Legislators
- Conducting an environmental scan of the readiness and capacity of the system in order to ultimately generate strategies to improve continuity of care