A Long Term Care Facility’s design and function is to meet the health needs of two or more elderly or disabled individuals who, at a minimum, require inpatient care and services, for twenty-four or more consecutive hours.
Inpatient care is necessary for unstable or chronic health problems requiring:
- Daily professional nursing supervision and licensed nursing care
- Restorative care
- Rehabilitative care
- Assistance in meeting daily living needs
Medical supervision is necessary on a regular, but not daily, basis.
Payment Source Types:
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) - Medicare-only and private pay
- Nursing Facility (NF) - Medicaid-only and private pay
- Skilled Nursing Facility & Nursing Facility (SNF/NF) - Both Medicare & Medicaid and private pay
If you would like to receive an email notifying you of updates to this page, please copy the URL address for this page, click the Monitor button below, and follow the instructions. You may set the frequency and type of notification, and the email will provide instructions on how to disenroll from the notification system.