Promoting and protecting the health and safety of all Idahoans

Report Changes

You are responsible for reporting any changes to your household circumstances that may impact your eligibility to receive benefit services, or the amount of benefits you receive. On this page, you can find instructions about how to report a change, a comprehensive list of change reporting requirements, and other important information regarding household changes.

All changes should be reported as soon as they happen, but no later than 10 days after the change occurred.

Ways to report a change

Find a change report form that fits your situation.

You can report a change to us using any of the following methods:

Report any change online using idalink

idalink is Idaho's online self-service website where you can manage your benefit household information.
Registering is easy! Visit

Call us


Visit us

Find a location near you

Email us a form

Fax us a form


Mail us a form

Self-Reliance Programs
P.O. Box 83720
Boise, ID 83720-0026

Adding or removing someone from your household information

Let us know if a household member is moving in or out of your household. In order to add someone to your household, we will need information about the individual; their income, resources, and expenses; and will need verification of some of these details.

If a household member is moving out of Idaho we must end their participation in Idaho before they can receive benefits in another state. 


Changes you are required to report