(See below for a list of Healthy Connections Clinics)
IMPORTANT HEALTHY CONNECTIONS UPDATE
The Department of Health and Welfare continues to prepare for impacts resulting from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). To ensure that Medicaid participants receive services and get their needs met, effective March 18, 2020, all Healthy Connection referral requirements are suspended until further notice. It is recommended to refer back to this website to check for any updates to this information.
The Healthy Connections Primary Care Program is team-based health care led by your primary care physician and most importantly you! You and your team will work together to:
- Address all your health care needs
- Improve the quality of your health care and overall well-being
- Make sure you get appointments with your health care team quickly
When you join the Healthy Connections Primary Care program, you form a partnership with your Primary Care Provider (PCP). You will want to:
Click on the region for a list of the Healthy Connections clinics. Click on the + sign next to the region for a listing of cities in that region.
- Establish care timely with your PCP to discuss preventive and other health care needs
- Make sure you go to your annual wellness visits and recommended screenings
- Tell your PCP about any medical services you need or have received, such as emergency room visits and behavioral health services
- Report any changes in your health to your PCP
- Refer to the Idaho Health Plan booklet for coverage and referral requirements
- Contact Healthy Connections for assistance or to change from one PCP to another at 1 (888) 528-5861