How do I apply?
Apply by mail, email or fax
- Download and complete an application
- Then apply by either:
- Email: MyBenefits@dhw.idaho.gov
- Fax: 1-866-434-8278 (toll free)
- Mail: Self Reliance Programs, PO Box 83720, Boise, ID 83720-0026
- Be prepared to provide this information with the application:
- ID Card
- Household income
- Housing costs
- Current monthly expenses
- If applicable, immigration status
After application submission
- After submission, application processing may take up to 45 days.
- We will let you know if additional documentation is needed.
- Other Medicaid programs (EPSDT, Katie Beckett, YES, and Children's Developmental Disabilities) require additional forms to be completed.
- After your applications is approved, a Medicaid Benefits Plan will be chosen for you.