My Choice Matters is Idaho Medicaid’s promise to listen to what adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities have to say about what is and what is not working in their service system.
My Choice Matters is a response to a lawsuit filed in Idaho, known as the K.W. Lawsuit (K.W. v. Armstrong). The lawsuit resulted in a settlement in which the Department's Medicaid program agreed to make changes to how supports and services are delivered to adults with disabilities. More information is available on the My Choice Matters website, including:
- Medicaid Supports for requesting changes to your budget or services
- Your rights and choices for making informed decisions about the support or services you need
- Updates on changes to how supports and services are being delivered
- Information, forms, and resources to help you manage your supports and services
- Opportunities to provide feedback to the Medicaid program