Developmental Disability Agencies,Residential Habilitation Agencies, and Certified Family Homes offer services that allow Adults who meet the criteria for Developmental Disabilities Waiver Services to reside in places of their own choosing while still receive care and services to meet their needs rather than the individual living in an assisted living facility or intermediate care facility for the intellectually disabled.
The type of service a person qualifies for is based on a functional assessment, maladaptive behavior, a combination of both, or a medical condition. Depending on the level of care, services can vary and may include chore services, environmental modifications, and home delivered meals.
- Residential Habilitation
- Chore Services
- Respite Services
- Supported Employment
- Non-Medical Transportation
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations
- Specialized Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS)
- Home Delivered Meals
- Skilled Nursing
- Behavioral Management and Crisis Management
- Adult Day Health
- Self-Directed Community Supports
- Targeted Service Coordination
- Developmental Therapy
Developmental Disabilities Agency (DDA) is a certified entity open to the general public that is nonresidential in nature and provides services on an outpatient basis to qualified persons with developmental disabilities.
Certified Family Homes (CFH) provide a safe, family-style living environment for adults who need some assistance with the activities of daily living, but do not require a more restrictive institutional setting.
Residential Habilitation Agency (ResHab) is a certified entity that provides an integrated array of individually-tailored services and supports furnished to an eligible participant which are designed to assist them to reside successfully in their own homes, with their families, or alternate family home.
Fax Number: (208) 287-1164
North Hub Regions 1, 2: (208) 799-4431
West Hub Regions 3, 4: (208) 364-1828 or (208) 287-1168
East Hub Regions 5, 6, 7: (208) 239-6267
3232 Elder Street
Boise, ID 83705
Individuals with Developmental Disabilities may qualify for Intense Supported Living Services if they meet certain criteria such as:
- Sustained history of serious aggressive behavior causing harm to themselves or others
- Chronic or acute medical conditions that are complex and unstable and require one-to-one staffing
- Felony charges or convictions for offenses related to serious injury or harm of another person
- History of predatory sexual offenses and are at high risk to re-offend
Individuals requesting these services should complete the "Intense Supported living Questionnaire" with their PCP team and submit the questionnaire and supporting documentation to their Independent Assessment Provider. Intense services are 24-hour 1:1 supports. Individuals who may need a blend of 1:1 and group staffing will also be reviewed on a case by case basis.