Our employees participate in rewarding work for the citizens of Idaho and we offer very competitive compensation and benefits in a beautiful state. DHW & Idaho-It's a great place to live and work!
The following benefits are offered to our eligible full-time positions (part-time position's benefits are prorated):
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous vacation and sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, vision insurance - incredible rates!
- PERSI state-matched pension
- PERSI Choice 401(k)
- Deferred compensation plan
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Wide variety of training opportunities
- Some positions offer flexible hours and/or telecommuting
Located in the Pacific Northwest, Idaho is America’s Best Kept Secret. Idaho offers countless hiking trails, beautiful lakes and rivers, and breathtaking scenery. If you like biking and boating, camping and climbing, or even horseback riding, Idaho is for you.
Our defined seasons mean Idaho offers year-round recreational opportunities. Great schools and a low cost-of-living make these close-knit communities great places to live.
Although the adventure is the reason you may come to Idaho, the people are the reason you will want to stay. Our safe and welcoming communities will soon be home to you.
Idaho is a true gem. Our state is an abundance of natural beauty, culture and quality of life, and it has something for everyone. After you see it for yourself, we are certain you will love it as much as we do. We welcome you to come visit and we will proudly show off what our state and organization have to offer you and your family.