Promoting and protecting the health and safety of all Idahoans

State-only Licensed/Certified Programs

These programs consist of entities that are state licensed, or state certified, to provide care and services to a designated population.  In most cases, payment source is either private pay or Medicaid.

Assisted Living:
Information relating to care and services in residential care or assisted living facilities.

Certified Family Homes:
Information relating to care and services in the Certified Family Homes.

Developmental Disabilities Agencies (DDA) and Residential Habilitation Agencies:
Information to help participants receive quality services.  Also known as DDA/ResHab

Link to Consumers page

Got feedback about our website? Help us make it better by completing a survey. It'll only take a couple of minutes.